Here’s a list of Bike Nights around the Kalamzoo area.
In the mood for a ride…check out one of these great places! Know of a Bike Night not listed, TELL US!!! KalamazooBiker@gmail.com
506 East Michigan Ave, Augusta, MI
– Great bar with awesome back patio area/beer garden.
– $2.50 domestic beers & $3 Jack, Jim and Captain (Specials are not confirmed for 2015)
Angel’s Gentleman’s Club
3215 King Hwy, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Monday’s from 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
– .35 cent wings, .50 cent burritos and hot dogs, $2 pints and $3 well drinks. Check out bike night flyer HERE. (Specials are not confirmed for 2015)
10th Street Saloon
136 North Main Street, Plainwell, MI 49080
-Starts the 2nd week in May and ends 2nd week of September
-Weekly food and drink specials
Thunder Hog Saloon
31011 M-60 Leonidas, MI 49066
Tuesday’s from 4:00 – 9:00 pm
– Also having bike “day” Sundays
– Great place ride out to; it’s directly south of Vicksburg. Typical dive bar with a great atmosphere. $1 soft shell tacos, $2.25 drafts of Bud Light, Miller Lite and Coors Light. Check it out!
432 East Paterson Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Tuesday’s (No set start/end time) Begins April 7th, 2015
– Event is located at the site of Boatyard Brewery on the North side of Kalamazoo (Near Louie’s) If you’ve never been to the brewery before, your’re in for a treat. It’s the former fuel depot building that was built in the 20’s; the bar area is completely new along with the entrance and bathrooms. The parking lot is large and they will rope off a special section for bikes by the boardwalk. Alcohol will be permitted on the boardwalk by the bikes. They do not have a kitchen but will have food trucks/vendors on site for bike nights. They are a brewery only and do not have a hard liquor license and only they’re beer is sold. For more information visit their website at: http://boatyardbrewing.com/
Harley’s Gentlemen’s Club
105 North Phelps, Downtown Decatur, MI 49045
Sunday’s from 5 pm-2 am
– $2 domestic bottles, 2-for-1 dances and free admission if you’re on a bike.
120 Taphouse & Bistro
120 East Michigan Ave, Paw Paw, MI 49079 (Directly across from the movie theater)
-New bike night created to fill the void from the closing of Roadhouse. Great new restaurant in downtown Paw Paw. All their food is homemade and fresh, they smoke all their meat right on the premise.
– $3 bottles of Bud, Miller, Michelob, Coors
– $2 bottles of Stroh’s
-$1 off all glasses of wine or whiskey; $3.75 glasses of house wine, $3.75 Jack, $3.25 Jim
– $9.95 freshly smoked pulled pork dinner
Mike’s North 40
46065 M-40, Paw Paw, MI 49079
– Great bar on M-40 just north of Paw Paw. Nice place to stop when traveling from Roadhouse to Shifter’s. Awesome patio and bar out back, great burgers and food specials.
– Specials for bike night; $1 High-Life and Rolling Rock drafts, $1.25 PBR, Old Stye, Stroh’s & Labatt Bottles and $3 rack you call its
Shifter’s Bar and Grill
6857 West Main St., Kalamazoo, MI
– Awesome bar, cheap drinks and great service. Bike night gets going a little later in the evening and goes late. Usually have live music.
18935 15 1/2 Mille Road, Marshall, Michigan 49068
(800) 228-4315 6:00-9:30 pm (Time on flyer incorrect!!)
– Live Music, Give Aways, nice ride!
– Starts Thursday after Memorial Day and Ends after Labor Day Week
Back Roads Saloon
15325 West Michigan Ave, Marshall, MI 49068
– $2 16oz drafts 7:00-11:00 pm
– New bike night, if you go send me a message with what you think. Starts at 7 pm.
Roadhouse Bar & Grill – Re-opened as Jimmy’s Roadhouse and bike nights will continue
38138 W. Red Arrow Hwy, Paw Paw, MI 49079
– Bar is under new ownership, I was emailed that bike night will continue through rest of 2015
Old Dog Tavern
402 Kalamazoo Ave, Kalamazoo, MI
– Great bar, across the street from Bell’s Eccentric cafe. Great back patio as well and good drink specials. See the flyer HERE.
Website — http://olddogtavern.com/
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/olddogtavern
The Dock at Bayview
12504 E. D Ave, Richland, MI 49083
– Features Live music from 6-9 pm plus smoked brisket and $2.50 aluminum pints. (Starts May 22nd, 2015)
– Great location, horseshoe pits and fun times. See the flyer HERE.
22575 Bedford Road, Battle Creek, MI 49017
– Starts May 8th, 2014
– Features Live music and food and drink specials.
– Haven’t gone yet, if you go take some pictures and send me a review – firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
879 East Michigan Ave, Emmett Township, MI 49014
– 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
– Live music, drink specials
3406 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo, MI
– $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $3.50 Aluminum Bottles, $2 grilled burgers and $1.50 hot dogs
– Website — http://waysidewest.com/
-Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/KwnsWaysideWest
VFW Post 1527/Red Arrow Riders Friday Night Bike Night
1920 East Kilgore Service Road, Kalamazoo, MI (VFW Post by the airport, look for tank!!)
– Public Welcome! Confirmed for 2015, starts first Friday in May till last Friday in September; runs from 6 pm – 9 pm
– 16oz aluminum longnecks $2.00, food also available (Specials are from 2014)
– Full size flyer HERE. They also have a monthly pool tournament for for riders and non-riders. See that flyer HERE.
– View the Red Arrow Riders Facebook Page
Perry’s Harley Davidson
—> Every 4th Friday of the Month
5331 South Sprinkle Road (Just south of I-94)
Portage, MI 49002
269.329.3450 or TF 888.PERRY-HD
131 North Water Street, Hopkins, MI 49328
– Sunday’s starting at 2 pm
– Fun bar in downtown Hopkins. $1 beer specials. If you’ve never been here before, you’ll like the atmosphere and food isn’t bad either.
803 W Mosel Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49004
Sunday’s from 4 pm-10 pm
– $3.25 Jack, Jim & Captian, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $5.00 Rolling Rock Pitchers, 2-Sloppy Joes w/ cjips $5.95, 2-Hot Dogs w/ chips #3.95, 1/4 pound Cheeseburger w/ chips $3.95. See the flyer HERE.
BIKER BARS – Just because you don’t have a bike night, doesn’t mean your not a biker bar! Here’s a list of biker friendly locations where you can make any night bike night!
Sand Bar and Grill
11369 West M-179, Middleville, MI 49333
– Bike Night’s start in June and run till fall
– Biker’s Specials = $1 off all burgers, $1 off drafts and $2 domestic bottles (As of 5-17-12)
CANCELLED AS OF APRIL 1st, 2013 – Will update if this changes
The Barking Frog
113 East Canal Street, Augusta, Michigan 49012
(269) 731-3764 (Starts May 2nd, 2012)
– BIKE NIGHT CANCELLED for 2013 – they do still have their charity ride June 8th, check http://kalamazoobiker.com/events-rallies-rides-and-shows/ for more details!
Visit their Facebook Page HERE for more information
HEY YOU!!! Things change, so we need your help! If you know of a Bike Night not listed here or if one has changed please let us know! Leave a comment below or e-mail us at: KalamazooBiker@gmail.com